184.108.40.206 Start-Up Test
Before beginning full operation, turn on the power and check the following:
- Sound. There should be no strange noises. Make sure the chain doesn't touch the case.
- Vibration. Look for excessive chain vibration.
- Sprocket-chain interaction. Make sure the chain doesn't climb over the sprockets.
- Sprockets. Be sure the chain separates smoothly from the sprocket.
- Chain articulation. The chain should be articulating smoothly.
If you notice any of these conditions, do not begin operation. Equipment or chain could be damaged. Correct any problems before proceeding. (See Basics Section 7.1.6 for additional information.)